STUDENTS AND EMPLOYEES
Worksucks – Make Work, Work (2006)
Are you miserable?
Do you want to succeed?
Fight for the Work of Your Life
Worksucks – Make Work, Work is a critical experience for any South African employee trying to make sense of their organisation, career and job. It is written for the fed up or so-so employee who needs to learn not about working but the work behind the scenes to make a success of it.
• What are the gripes that define your experience of work?
• Why are you losing so badly?
• What can you do immediately in your current situation?
• What lesson are you missing in the employment relationship?
• How do you deal with people from the dark side?nbsp;
• How do you solve rampant work problems?
• What happens to fulfilment, fame and fortune?
The Free Bonus Package provides exclusive information, insight and interaction for you to start winning today.
Smart Reward Strategies – Authentically Attract and Retain Talent (2007)
Smart Reward Strategies provides expert direction to authentically attract and retain talent through the reward minefield of HR, finance, labour, tax and business. It is for those who are restless with conventional talent-reward relationships, concerned about what is going wrong in their endeavours and wondering what “more” can they do, in the raging war for talent.
In this ground-breaking book, you will discover:
• The power of differentiation in reward
• The deals that matter, for the organisation and talent
• Reward structuring, not remuneration structuring
• The Wealth Imperative
• Fame – beyond traditional recognition
Smart Reward Strategies will assist a range of stakeholders involved in reward: from HR executives, HR consultants and remuneration specialists, to finance professionals, payroll practitioners and line managers. The book includes online reward updates, worksheets and checklists to apply the content.