Having trouble to register or wondering what happened to your registration? No sweat, get help here:
1.nbsp; Why is my registration not going through?
• Have you completed all fields with “*”?nbsp;
These fields are compulsory and must be filled for your registration to be successful
• Have you clicked the “Submit” button after completing the registration?
• Is your internet connection working?
2.nbsp; What happens after registration? Why haven’t I received immediate access?
After you submit the completed registration form, hurry over to your e-mail box (that you used for registration). You will find 1 special e-mail from the Working Edge Club asking you to confirm that you do want to join the club and that we can roll out your benefits immediately. If you do not see that 1 special e-mail, please check your Junk/Trash folders as well. Click on the link in that 1 special e-mail and your membership will be automatically activated.
If you still need help, listen here
3.nbsp; How do I terminate my Working Edge Club Lite (Free) Membership?
I don’t want you to be a member if you are deriving value for your career.
While I will be sad to see you leave, if you really want to terminate your membership, there are 2 options:
• Option 1: Click on the unsubscribe link in any e-mail that you receive. Done. You will never hear from us again.
• Option 2: E-mail worksuck at worksucks dot co dot za and it will be manually terminated by us within 72 hours
4. What is the Student Number?
Your student number at CPUT
5. What information is required in the “Studying” field?
Please indicate the specific diploma, degree, course, certificate, programme or similar that are you are currently studying towards, or have completed in the past year
6.nbsp; I don’t have a 2nd e-mail address?
Then leave the field blank. But if you do have a 2nd e-mail address, please provide it, so that you are guaranteed to receive your membership benefits.
7. How do I register for the Working Edge Club Charter Membership?
You need to first register for the Lite (Free) Membership. You will receive further information about the Charter Membership when it is released.
8. I need help with a problem not listed above
Drop us an e-mail at worksuck at worksucks dot co dot za and we will respond within 24 hours