Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can join the Working Edge Club on this site?
If you have arrived at this site, the Working Edge Club is exclusively for full time students at Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT). If you are NOT a full time student at CPUT, please do not sign up on this site, contact us at worksuck at worksucks dot co dot za
2. Can former students of CPUT join the Working Edge Club on this site?
No – if you completed your studies at CPUT and are currently working, you can not join the Working Edge Club featured on this site. Contact us at worksuck at worksucks dot co dot za for assistance with your career
For Quick Help joining the Working Edge Club Lite (Free) Membership, click here
3. Who is behind the Working Edge Club?
The Working Edge Club is owned and run by Yusuf Mahomedy, Founder of Worksucks – Make Work, Work, supported by the Working Edge Club Team. For more information, visit the Worksucks blog here
4. Is the Working Edge Club part of CPUT Student Development?
No – the Working Edge Club is separate and does not form part of the CPUT Career Development Centre
5. Why should I join the club if I’m a first year student?
Because managing your career should start from your first day at campus, not two weeks before graduation. By joining the club in the first year, you will have ample time and opportunity to unpack your career, get to grips with the changing world of work, plot your moves and build your career.
6. Why should I join the club if I’m a final year student?
Because it is never too late to start managing your career. Sure, you may have neglected your career in the past but don’t let your future go down the same path. Start today!
7. What is the difference between the Lite (Free) and Charter Membership?
The Lite Membership is free and provides limited assistance to create your career success. The Charter Membership is chargeable and provides an advanced career system to create your career success – mindsets, tools and experiences are fully loaded.