Employer Directory

One Click Job hunting

Slash hours of your job hunt! Click once on any of the following employers for direct access to their career/jobs website.

A

Flight Centre

G

Grant Thornton

Find More Employers and Jobs in the Employer Directory

Employer Directory

19 Responses

1. i’m looking for employment (office support, data capturing or bookkeeping)

Sello March 15, 2010 at 5:42 am #
  2. Hi Sello

I suggest that you start with the companies in the Employer & Recruitment Directories, to track down suitable positions.

Yusuf Mahomedy March 17, 2010 at 3:24 pm #
  3. Hi

I am a Bachelor of accounting graduate with 3yrs working experience in finance. Where to you suggest I search for vacancies online.

Thanks

Roveena April 9, 2010 at 8:38 am #
  4. Hi

I have a B-Tech degree in town and regional planning and have 3years relevant experience. I am looking for employment

Khulekani April 12, 2010 at 10:30 am #
  5. I have a Completed my Diploma in IT and I am looking for employment or an Internship where to start, or and the link of the employers you listed are not working or may be is my PC

Ernest April 13, 2010 at 11:15 am #
  6. hi im thabang,looking for a job,around gauteng,especially in pta,any computer job,im a fast learner.

Thabang April 29, 2010 at 12:43 pm #
  7. I VE COMPLETED WRITING QUERIES USING SQL 2005 AND MCTS SQL 2005(IMPLEMENTING AND MAINTAINING SQL DATABSE) BUT HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IM WILLING TO WORK FOR FREE FOR ANY COMPANY ON WEEKENDS JUST TO GAIN EXPERIENCE IN THE SQL FIELD OR ANY JUNIOR POSITION PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS A COMPANY OR CAN HELP ME EMAIL ME @nrooskrantz@angloresearch.com THANKS

NOEL May 6, 2010 at 10:17 am #
  8. Im looking for a part time>

Phindile May 9, 2010 at 1:19 pm #
  9. Hi,I am a second year student currently studying Public Management and Governance at the university of Johannesburg and I am looking for vacation work in either the public or private sector.

Tshoki May 26, 2010 at 11:52 am #
  10. hi,i just comoleted my s4 studies at the university of jhb,and looking for an in-service training or internship,i was doing electrical engineering light current

thokozani May 26, 2010 at 3:04 pm #
  11. HELLO AM A 1ST YEAR B.A HUMANITIES STUDENT AT THE UNIVERSITY OF JOHANESBURG MAJORING IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATION.AM LOOKING FOR HOLIDAY JOBS THAT ARE RELATED TO MY MAJORS AS I WANT TO SEE HOW MY INDUSTRY WORKS.

Nobesuthu May 27, 2010 at 2:10 pm #
  12. Hello, Im a second year student at University of Johannnesburg currently doing my second year in BA (Public Management and Governace). Im majoring in Economics, Information Management, and Public Management and Governance. Im looking for parttime/holidays or even to volunter to bost my curriculum vitae and also to gain exeperience in this field that im studing.

Refiloe June 1, 2010 at 7:35 am #
  13. can i also get any help in terms of finding an internship or a job for the year 2011 as i’m currently doing my third year in accounting, so were can i start?

NJABULO June 2, 2010 at 2:41 pm #
  14. diploma in accounting

NJABULO June 2, 2010 at 2:42 pm #
  15. I am currently doing my In-service traning with Thusang metco together with Anglo Platinum,can I also get any help in terms of finding a job next year 2011.

Nedambale Tshifhiwa Mercy June 23, 2010 at 12:23 pm #
  16. I have just completed my S4 in Extraction Metallurgy and I am therefore looking for in-service training

Tumi July 14, 2010 at 4:15 pm #
  17. Hi,i have 3rd yr in Bcom Business manag..i’m looking for a job

Collen August 17, 2010 at 7:04 pm #
  18. I have a BA LLB and H.DIP Tax and extensive experience in VAT and law. I am unemployed and looking for a lecturing job. How do I go about this? I have searched “careerjunction” and can’t find anything suitable for Jhb. Please help.

Aneesa October 20, 2010 at 2:00 pm #
  19. From October-December, academic institutions are concentrating on examinations & programmes for the following year. Few lecturing jobs are advertised over this period. Check back in January.

Yusuf Mahomedy October 21, 2010 at 3:55 am #