Take charge of your career, work & job with these 7 questions
These questions cover your life, work satisfaction, career changer, studying for a MBA, job hunting challenges, interview and pay offers.
- What should I do with the rest of my life?
- I’m unhappy at work, what next?
- How do I change careers?
- Should I study for a MBA?
- I’ve been job hunting without success. What is going wrong?
- I apply for jobs & don’t even get the first interview. Why?
- I’ve been offered the position. Accept or negotiate for more?
These questions are big for a reason: It matters to YOU. After 7 years of assisting individuals create their career success, I know this from questions at our events, online comments & e-mails. These questions matter…irrespective of whether you are a student, employee, professional, retired, 22/42/92, black, white, coloured, indian, blue, working in Jozi or Hout Bay. They don’t go away, it keeps coming back again and again. Finally, your responses to these questions & actions define your career, job & work success. The stakes are high – fulfilment, fame & fortune or disappointment & despair
In this fast moving guide, I provide brief insights, next action steps that you can take today & details of advanced resources.
This report is only available to Working Edge Club members. You can join the club for FREE by entering your details in the box on the right hand side.