Quickly, if you resigned today, cleared out your cubicle, packed your bags and drove out of the car park, never to return, what would others in the office say about you?
- They wouldn’t notice
- Nothing, they didn’t know you
- At last, what took you so long to resign?
- We lost a star
- The rebel is gone
- We have to sort out the mess that you’ve left behind
- Who gets your cubicle?
- You were indispensable. How will we survive without you?
- The party animal has left the building
- Where did you go, can I join you?
The responses may shed light on the company culture, your relationships and contribution in the workplace.