Social Media for HR and Government
After a successful presentation at the ITC HR in Government conference last year, I’m returning again this year with a loaded workshop. The ITC HR in Government Conference is an annual HR and Talent Management conference for government and SOE’s.
My workshop, Social Media for HR is a firm favourite on the SA conference circuit. I look forward to sharing it with delegates at the ITC HR in Government conference. By using social media effectively in the public sector, HR can attract, engage and retain talent.
Get to grips with Social Media
Social Media for HR demystifies social media for HR professionals, using the story of a organisation that makes the transition from offline to online talent acquisition and engagement.
In particular, I will unpack:
1. War for Talent and Social media – unless you have been living underneath a rock, to the war for talent is online.
2. Social media, talent & bottom line -on the face of it, the public sector is not driven by profit. But they have to reduce costs and deal with slashed budgets in some SOE’s. Social media can help on the financial front.
3. Building the employment brand & value proposition online – HR can use social media to win talent that may have never considered a career in the public sector
4. Navigating Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Youtube
5. Driving talent acquisition through social media6
6 Using social media to engage the generational workforce – baby boomers, Gen X & Y, here we come
Quick Action: Connect with me through Social Media
Otherwise, drop by and chat on 15 August, I look forward to discussing your specific challenges at the conference.